Tuesday, November 15, 2011

no coffee cake for you

Sent my poor old debilitated cousin in a trailer park in Wichita a coffee cake via Southern Season. I've sent many a food item to many a person over the years via Southern Season, always with a good experience. This year, however, UPS took a few days to transfer the cake from them to USPS, who then 4 or 5 days later, according to online tracking, finally delivered it; one week total--not at all my previous experience with SSeason. Anyway, Cousin said last night when I called that he hadn't received a cake. Southern Season has to do followup on this, they've said, because it's well-known that coffee cake fraud is on the rise. Especially from established customers. Waiting for the final outcome and hoping for Cuz to have his coffee cake. Or else I'll need some recommendations for another similar company. Good food, good prices and USED to be, good delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment